This package is for you who already have a Salesforce Sales cloud account or you are considering to buy Salesforce Sales cloud and want to go live as smooth as possible. Either way, Sycorax Systems is able to help your business grow!
Your Start Package will include the basic technical setup like: lead, contact, account, opportunity configuration, report and dashboard, web to lead, activities and data migration. Before starting up, we will have a scope session where we will agree upon the right solution for your company. Below we have made a Sales cloud Start Package that will be enough for most companies to take advantage of Sales cloud.
Using facilitated workshops we gather requirements for your Sales Cloud deployment Using facilitated workshops we gather requirements for your Sales Cloud deployment and learn your business processes. We also investigate potential points of integration with other systems and learn your business processes. We also investigate potential points of integration with other systems. Lastly we’ll capture requirements around how you want to measure your business so that Salesforce is able to track your success though reports and dashboards.
6 hours are allocated for discovery session.
Once we’ve learned your vision, our consultants will then configure Salesforce to support your selling methodology while making it quick and easy for your users to enter and update records. We’ll sweat the details to make sure that Salesforce is optimized to provide your users the best experience possible. If we can reduce frustration and make their job easier – you’ll have adoption and a great return on your CRM investment. That’s our goal.
A QuickStart implementation includes configuration of the following CRM components:
- Tracking of your Leads
- Building your Products or Services
- Creating Pricebooks and adding prices to your products.
- Tracking quotes, and building a basic quote template for pdf email send.
- Setup Forecasts
- Setup Lead Assignment Rules
- Configure Outlook Sync if you want to sync your outlook events, tasks, and contacts.
- Chatter setup
- Customize fields to meet your needs. Assuming basic customizations of standard fields like Lead Status, Opportunity Stages, Opportunity Types, and a few custom fields needed unique to your company.
- Modify Page Layouts so they make sense for your process. Page layouts organize the fields on the fields the way they are displayed when looking at a record.
- Setup Record Types if needed which allows you to have a different sales stage or different layouts for different types of accounts, leads, or opportunities, etc.
- Configure Email to Lead where we setup an email address you can forward your email@example.com emails to and it will auto create a lead in Salesforce.
- Create a Web 2 Lead form that is html code that needs to be embedded into your website’s contact form so when someone fills it out it will create a lead in Salesforce.
- Setup any Validation Rules required for your needs which is requirements for fields or permissions around certain conditions. For example if you want to require the Lost Reason field to be filled out if the Opportunity Stage was set to Closed Lost.
25 hours are allocated for configuration.
Configuration Review Meeting
At this milestone meeting we will present the configuration for your review and feedback. At this stage we’ll have Salesforce 90% configured, but final changes can still be incorporated as needed. We’ll demonstrate how your team will work in the Sales Cloud – managing information and tracking interactions with your customers.
3 hours are allocated for configuration meeting.
Reports and Dashboards
As a business manager, visibility to your company’s data is critical. You need to know the health of your sales pipeline, progress towards quotas and individual rep contributions in real time – not when it’s too late. Once the configuration has been completed, we’ll configure two dashboards comprised of 12 custom reports.
8 hours are allocated for report and dashboard.
Training and Support
We will train you on how to navigate Sales cloud and its relation to Sales. We’ll cover key concepts, how Salesforce manages data, and best practices on quickly finding, creating and updating records. Participants will have hands-on exercises to reinforce business processes and drive adoption.
We suggest budgeting 3 hours for this training, the remaining as well as for questions / support. However, we can give additional training for other related topics. Training and support hours may be increased as desired.
8 hours are allocated for training and support
Sales Cloud Implementation Delivered As:
- 50 hours – Guided Quick Start where you will be able to become a Sales Cloud expert during the process.
- Managed implementation available at any desired time frame.
- Total Hours (Managed) : 50
- Contact us for pricing.