Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer/Admin
Sycorax Systems is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Project Location(s): Kolkata, WB, IN
Education: Bachelor's degree
- As Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, this individual will have a hands-on role in the ongoing technical maintenance of the platform. This role will also be a key stakeholder in the Technology team by providing a bridge to Marketing end-users.
This candidate must be able to quickly identify and address operational issues related to the Marketing Cloud platform.
- Provide support to corporate marketing team and business.
- Create complicated, multi-touch customer journeys using Journey Builder
- Assist in the technical side of developing new enhancements to the platform and related processes.
- Provide support and point of escalation for product teams using Marketing Cloud
- Develop relevant reports and dashboards.
- Configure business process managed through Marketing Cloud, e.g. content approval processes.
- Manage, distribute, monitor and deactivate users licenses as appropriate
- Enable the business teams to create campaign member and support marketing with campaign templates.
- Proactively recommend improvements to the configuration of the platform and its respective integrations, as well as new ways of working.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud /ExactTarget Admin
- Experience working with Marketing Cloud data extensions, queries and AMPScript
- Understanding of Apex/VisualForce Development.
- Experience integrating Service/Sales Cloud with Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with, and understanding of customer journeys.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Expert ability in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Journey Builder, Mobile Studio and Email Studio.
- Comfortable working in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Experience with AMPscript, HTML and CSS.
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology.
- Marketing Cloud Email Consultant certification is desirable.